Do you work with EU citizens? Do they have questions about Brexit? Learn about the “EU settlement scheme”.
Who is this event for?
This briefing session on Brexit is aimed at NGOs, EU citizens’ rights groups, community groups and other third sector organisations.
You will be signposted to any relevant materials and support tools, such as Home Office toolkits, and specific advice services for citizens who need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
This free briefing session will:
- Give you a clear understanding of the EU Settlement Scheme (the new immigration status that EU citizens will need to apply for after Brexit).
- Explain the changes to EU citizens’ status, so you are able to provide assurances.
- Explain the changes to EU citizens’ rights to work, study, access public services, and to vote.
- Signpost sources of further information and support.
- Give practical information on the steps EU citizens, and the organisations that work with them, can take to resolve any problems.
About this event
The event will run from 12:30 until 14:45, with some time for a Q&A session after the presentations. Light lunch (sandwiches, tea, coffee and biscuits) will be available from 12:00. Please, arrive 15 minutes before the event start, to allow some time for registration.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
About the organisers
EU Citizens’ Rights Project provides information, advice and support for EU citizens in Scotland and connects groups and organisations working with the community. You can read more about our project and EU citizens’ rights on our website:
This event has been organised with an assistance of a grant from the Scottish Government.