EUSS informacijos šaltiniai

This pdf lists examples of documents which can be provided as an evidence of continuous residence in the UK for EU Settlement Scheme application.

If do not feel confident using a computer or mobile device or do not have internet access, you can get help filling in your online EU Settlement Scheme application. This is known as ‘Assisted Digital’ support. You can check the nearest Assisted Digital location on this website.

This toolkit equips you with the right materials and information to support EU citizens to apply to stay in the UK

On this website you can find information on how to provide evidence that you’re a non-EU citizen family member of an EU citizen.

If you are Deaf and an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen looking for help with your EU Settlement Scheme application you can visit this website providing information in British Sign Language and International Sign Language.

Contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre helpline if you need help or information about your EU Settlement Scheme application.

EU Settlement Resolution Centre
Telephone: 0300 123 7379 (from inside the UK)
Telephone: +44 203 080 0010 (from outside the UK)
Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 8am to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9:30am to 4:30pm


You can find your local Citizens Advice Bureau here.

This government website explains the EU Settlement Scheme application. The guide is also available in 26 european languages here.

We have created a pdf document with contact details to all EU27 consulates in Scotland.

You can make an appointment to scan your ID document using the ‘EU Exit: ID Document Check’ app if you do not have access to:

  • an Android phone
  • an iPhone 7 or above

This list shows all locations offering ID document scanning

You can only use this service if you have one of the following:

  • biometric passport from an EU country, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland
  • UK-issued biometric residence card

Otherwise you’ll need to send your documents by post.

This pdf explains how to apply to EU Settlement Scheme by yourself.

If you are still unsure about the application process please contact us:

In this article from Free Movement, you can find useful information for people from some British Commonwealth countries on how to apply for an ancestry visa.