The Citizens Rights Project is extremely grateful for the donations received until now from generous supporters that value our services. Thank you very much for your help!
However, we are getting more and more busy as the end of the Transition Period and the deadline to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme approach.
We need your support to do more!
- To provide information and advice about EU citizens’ rights after Brexit;
- To support EU citizens applying for settled status so they can continue to reside here;
- To raise the concerns and needs of EU citizens in Scotland with local and central government;
- To work for equal rights and against discrimination, for EU citizens and all immigrant communities;
- To highlight problems in the settled status application process and making proposals for reform;
- To strengthen community links between EU citizens in Scotland and the wider community.
We are a non-for profit organisation n NGO that relies on your support. If anyone who reads about our work will donate ₤5 monthly, our activity will continue in the months that follow.
Read about our crowd funder campaign, donate and impact a life today!
Donate via PayPal
Donate by bank transfer or standing order to:
Citizens Rights Project
Bank of Scotland
Account – 16728964
Sort code – 80-22-60
And let us keep you updated about our work!
Citizens’ Rights Project is an important pillar of the government’s #Stay in Scotland campaign.