The Citizens Rights Project is extremely grateful for the donations received until now from generous supporters that value our services. Thank you very much for your help!
However, we are getting more and more busy as the end of the Transition Period and the deadline to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme approach.
We need your support to do more!
- To provide information and advice about EU citizens’ rights after Brexit;
- To support EU citizens applying for settled status so they can continue to reside here;
- To raise the concerns and needs of EU citizens in Scotland with local and central government;
- To work for equal rights and against discrimination, for EU citizens and all immigrant communities;
- To highlight problems in the settled status application process and making proposals for reform;
- To strengthen community links between EU citizens in Scotland and the wider community.
We are a non-for profit organisation n NGO that relies on your support. If anyone who reads about our work will donate a small amount of money regularly, our activity will continue in the months that follow.
Below are some ways you can support our activity.
Support our current crowfunder appeal
We have launched a new crowdfunder appeal to support our work and let us do more for EU citizens in Scotland. If you are interested in learning more about it and/or making a donation, visit this link.
Becoming a regular supporter of the project
By making a regular small donation to our project: perhaps £2, £3 or £5 per month, or £20, £30 or £50 per year, you can help give us the essential financial stability we need to continue our programme in the future when our work for European citizens will be just as important as now.
You can do this by setting up a standing order, or other donation, from your bank account direct to our bank account, as follows:
Citizens Rights Project, Bank of Scotland, Account – 16728964, Sort code – 80-22-60
Please use the reference: Supporter
Obviously you can cancel the standing order at any time.
One-off donation via PayPal
One-off donation by bank transfer or standing order to:
Citizens Rights Project
Bank of Scotland
Account – 16728964
Sort code – 80-22-60
We understand, of course, that you may not wish to make a donation. In this case, you can also help us by raising awareness about our services, activities and resources. You can find them in this website and our social media channels. We also store our multilingual resources in this Padlet link. You may as well sign up to our newsletter, so we can keep you updated about our work. Citizens’ Rights Project is an important pillar of the Scottish Government’s #StayInScotland campaign.