Individual support with EU Settlement Scheme applications

Are you one of the estimated 237,000 EU/EEA/Swiss nationals living in Scotland that need to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme?

If you (or your family members) need a hand with your application or some advice, our team of trained, multilingual and registered OISC Level 1 (limited to EUSS) advisers can help you.

We provide online and face-to-face support in multiple EU languages. We can help you if:

➡ You do not have access to a device where you can download the EU Exit: ID Document Check app

➡ You need assistance with choosing and scanning your evidence documents,

➡ You need help navigating the application process,

➡ or you simply want to ask some questions

I am interested! How can I make an appointment?

1. Get in touch with us

➡ Via text message or WhatsApp on 07803102173 or 07518926137 [in English or other EU language]

➡ Phoning 07803102173 [English and Polish] or 07518926137 [English and Spanish]

➡ Via email to or [in English or other EU language]

We are available Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm

2. Let us know if you prefer an online or a face-to-face appointment (this option might be currently limited in your area due to lockdown restrictions).

3. Let us know if you need any language support

We have advisers and volunteers located in different parts of Scotland. You can check if there is one near you in this map.

We provide this service in partnership with Feniks. We also collaborate with other organisations that provide EUSS support in Scotland and other parts of the UK such as Citizens Advice Scotland the Royal Association for Deaf People or Settled.

If we cannot deal with your case or query, we will make sure this is referred to an organisation that can help you.

Unsure if you need to apply? Read this


If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, and you arrive in the United Kingdom before 31/12/2020, you and your family have to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in Scotland after 30 June 2021. So, who needs to apply?

➡ All EU/EEA/Swiss citizens living in the UK except for those with indefinite leave to remain, dual British nationals or Irish nationals.

➡ All others MUST apply, which includes children and spouses of EU nationals, students, retirees, any dependents and those with a permanent residency card.

If you want to learn more about the EU Settlement Scheme, visit this link