Our EU citizens’ Rights Service can offer you free online help and advice on housing and homelessness issues. We aim to extend the service to other topics later this year.
We are currently only available to offer the service in Italian.
The topics that we cover at present are:
Housing and homelessness
If we cannot help you with your case, we will aim to refer you to other services that will be able to support you.
*Please note that we also offer support with pre-settled and settled status applications, and can answer your queries about the EU Settlement Scheme. Use our contact form to get in touch.
What kind of help can we provide?
- Assistance in completing application forms for housing
- Explaining your rights as an EU citizen to access homelessness and other housing services
- Advising and helping you in challenging decisions
- Contacting council departments on your behalf
PLEASE NOTE. We are not able to represent you in courts and tribunals, but we can provide you with details of organisations that can help you.
We also take referrals from a number of partner organisations with which we work.
Here are links to a number of sources of information on these topics:
- Your rights to get help from the local council if you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Applying to the Housing and Property Chamber First Tier Tribunal for Scotland