This briefing session on Brexit, citizens’ rights and the EU Settlement Scheme is aimed at NGOs, EU citizens’ rights groups, community groups and other third sector organisations.
Attendees will be signposted to any relevant materials and support tools, such as Home Office toolkits, and specific advice services for citizens who need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
This free briefing session will:
- Give you a clear understanding of the EU Settlement Scheme (the new immigration status that EU citizens will need to apply for after Brexit).
- Explain the changes to EU citizens’ status, so you are able to provide assurances.
- Explain the changes to EU citizens’ rights to work, study, access public services, and to vote.
- Signpost sources of further information and support.
- Give practical information on the steps EU citizens, and the organisations that work with them, can take to resolve any problems.
The event will run from 10:00 until 12:15, with some time for a Q&A session after the presentations. Please arrive at 09:45 to allow time for registration.
Register your interest via Eventbrite. The event is free, but spaces are limited!
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com