Are you an EU citizen living in Scotland? Do you want to know more about what Brexit will mean for you?
Join us in the information session to find out more about:
- What the EU Settlement Scheme is.
- When and how to apply
- Your rights as an EU citizen living in Scotland
- Services and resources to support you.
There will be a presentation followed by a Q & A with a legal expert.
EU Citizens and their family members will be able to book individual appointments with an OISC Level 1 trained adviser, if they need help with the identity verification and application process.
- Central Scotland Regional Equality Council (CSREC) exists and works to promote equality; fight hate crime and discrimination; foster good relations and build partnerships in the Falkirk, Stirling and Clackmannanshire Council areas.
- Forth Valley Migrant Support Network has been established in October 2009 to address the problems of disenfranchised migrant workers and people whose first language is not English. It is a grass-roots organisation that provides advocacy support and practical assistance, and promote and represent migrants.
- Stirling District Citizens Advice Bureau is a local, independent charity which provides free, impartial and confidential advice and information to give you the tools you need to sort out any issues or problems.
- Clackmannanshire Citizens Advice Bureau is a local, independent charity which provides free, impartial and confidential advice and information to give you the tools you need to sort out any issues or problems.
***This event has been organised with an assistance of funding from the Scottish Government.