11.00 – 12.30, 23rd Sep 2021 – Online information session – Zoom
Our online information session is dedicated to Local Authorities, Third Sector Organisation and Community Councils who would like to learn more about the situation of EU nationals and their family members after the EU Settlement Scheme deadline. In the short presentation we will provide an overview of:
- Situation of vulnerable people who missed the EUSS deadline
- Rights of the people with outstanding application for settled and pre-settled status
- Challenges of generating a digital proof of the status
- Further support for those who must switch from pre-settled to settled status in the future
- Rules for EU visitors and new entrants to the labour market under the new immigration rules
11.00 – 15.00, 23rd Sep 2021 – Drop-in session – Cafe ReCharge, 58 Island St, Galashiels TD1 1NU
Our immigration advisers will be available to anyone who requires further information about the rights of EU nationals, advice on particular cases, support with immigration matters related to the EUSS, or would like to receive free printed materials.
If you wish to arrange a longer appointment with one of our advisers, please contact us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.